Monday, May 3, 2010

Last Weekend.


Here's what I did this weekend. On Saturday I was home at the castle with the prince getting ready for the ball. I was so excited this would be one of the first balls I've attended in along time. Then at 6:00 o'clock sharp the ball started and we danced and talked forever. Then trouble struck. My stepsisters barged through the door. I knew trouble was just around the corner. Then they walked or did something sort of a waltz to the beverage table that was were it happen blank thought blank had hit her when they started yelling at each other like meddling fools.As i walked towards them somebody stepped on my dress. As I fell towards the ground a shrimp past my head.Then another, then another. When I finally got back up an apple hit my head. I jumped up furious ducked a pineapple pie then marched towards them snatched a pear from one of my sisters and asked "WHAT ARE YOU DOING". Then the prince walked in I had to do something about my sisters before the whole castle comes down. Then I had an idea I gave my sisters sugar and they went nuts after they fell asleep in the garden I went back inside, but the party was over I had spent he whole night getting rid of my sisters, but I'm a princess now .Theres alot more party to go around, so as i go back to my room.As I layed down I asked myself was that party really all that important.There you go that's my Saturday.
Lets get on with Sunday. Now Saturday was sort of a bust, but Sunday was, so much better. First in the morning I went to the garden for a morning stroll. Then later I went to the race track. Today I was gonna wright a hourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment